[dba-SQLServer] The SSD I am using

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 14 23:50:22 CDT 2010

I was just fooling with you. ;-)

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of jwcolby
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 7:07 PM
To: Discussion concerning MS SQL Server
Subject: Re: [dba-SQLServer] The SSD I am using

Hmm... not my intent.  I am building a server.  Paid for by my client, not
mine - though it does
reside in my office.  I thought there would be interest in how this stuff
performs.  When I started
trying to discover how much this stuff would affect performance I didn't
really find much information.

I'll be quiet now.

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=585&It