[dba-SQLServer] NoSQL etc.

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Dec 7 14:30:42 CST 2011

I haven't actually tried any, but from  everything I've read about them, that's my take on them
too.

They are very useful for  quick retrieval of data atoms from huge datasets  but don't do
hierarchical structures well.

I guess it would be good for a document storage/retreival system with full text indexing

--
Stuart