[dba-SQLServer] Update Foreign Keys

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:32:53 CDT 2011

Yes. I do it for our rebates and incentives, here at my current job.

It make it so nice to be able to see what a price/incentive was on a given
date.

I keep trying to get another developer to move his seller/customer
assignments over to this model.

He feels it is too confusing and just keeps sticking to "live" overwriting
data.

It sucks when someone needs to interface our systems, as there is no
historical data on his end.