[dba-SQLServer] Date format

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jun 20 16:22:32 CDT 2011

It's not Access that's the problem, it's the SQL Server ODBC driver.

It doesn't know about the new Date/Time data types and MS decided in their wisdom to pass
those datatypes as Strings rather than as numerics.   You will get the same result with any
programming environment which uses the same ODBC driver.

--
Stuart