[dba-SQLServer] Microsoft is moving ahead

Jim Lawrence jlawrenc1 at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 14 16:27:42 CDT 2011

Not at all John...who said anything about the web?

Maybe you will eventually become too impatient to wait for a process job to
take half an hour or an hour, when it could be finished in minutes or maybe
you will want to retire and will not want to be having to replace all your
equipment every so many months.

Regardless, you will want fast and cheap...I see NOSQL in your future. ;-)

Jim