[dba-SQLServer] Microsoft is moving ahead

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat Oct 15 01:47:28 CDT 2011

To be more accurate, NoSQL is intended to be a solution for companies that are expecting rapid growth and cannot rely on vertical scaling alone in order to keep up with demands on resources.

Trust me, John, if you are in a situation like this, no amount of memory, cpu or compression can save you. It's not nonsense, just because it doesn't apply to you. :)

- Hans