[dba-SQLServer] Microsoft is moving ahead

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sun Oct 16 01:51:54 CDT 2011

Thats awesome, Arthur. I think, in that case, have a good look at Django. Much can be said about the good and bad about PHP (and I will agree on many things), but Python is inherently a better, more future-proof language by any objective measure. The only advantage PHP has is that it is far easier to deploy. Saying that, PHP is fairly capable for most things and if you want a good solid framework, Symfony is a really nice framework. :)

If you have any questions about anything web app / web development  related in general, feel free to ask and I hope I will be able to give you any help.

- Hans