[dba-SQLServer] SharePoint (was: Off The Beaten Path)

DBCfour at aol.com DBCfour at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 06:23:26 CDT 2011

Seems to me that organizations of all sizes are using Sharepoint for
something.  Here are a couple of links explaining why and how they're using  it.

_http://www.productivityclub.com/top-20-ways-to-use-sharepoint-effectively/_

(http://www.productivityclub.com/top-20-ways-to-use-sharepoint-effectively/)

_http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=174348_
(http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=174348)

In a message dated 10/19/2011 7:08:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,