[dba-SQLServer] Using SQL Server through my web site

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 20 10:40:56 CDT 2011

I selected my Web host specifically to allow me to have a sql server database.  What I did not
examine closely is how many databases or how much they cost.  My current ISP only allows me one
MSSQL and one MySQL database which is really pretty silly.  I can purchase more, but even then only
up to 3 maximum which is even more silly, and those extra only come with package upgrades which cost
a lot more money.

I still want to figure this out just to see what the performance is like and solve the technical
problems of using them for the future.

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it