[dba-SQLServer] Big Data, Hadoop, and NoSQL: Relational Model Not Dead Yet?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Oct 21 18:39:26 CDT 2011

Agree 100%

I am the IT Department for quite a few of my clients.

Quite a few others have a reasonably savvy employee who "looks after the network" as *part*
of their job.  I do a fair bit of "handholding" for them.

A few of the larger ones  have 1 - 2 person IT Departments who call on me when they have a
problem they can't fix.

--
Stuart