[dba-SQLServer] Syncing Virtual Machines

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:41:45 CDT 2011

I don't know Microsoft's vm technology, but it should all be managale
through Hyper-V Manager. right?  by rtfm it looks like you can simply
re-import these files through Hyper-V

lastly,  I'm not too sure why you are complaining about a 10min task vs what
could have been a catastrophe because you chose not to run a backup.

Suck it up John

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...