[dba-SQLServer] Syncing Virtual Machines

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:51:29 CDT 2011

Mr Jack of All Trades (master of none) so you also change your own tires,
belts, tune up, etc?  If you are loosing > $$ to maintain your environment,
it may be worthwhile to hire a contracting firm that can help reduce your
costs so you can keep making $$, you won't need to think about backups,
server hardware etc...

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...
<http://db.tt/JeXURAx>