[dba-SQLServer] Syncing Virtual Machines

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 27 16:00:31 CDT 2011

Apparently you didn't get the memo... to "get back to SQL Server stuff"?

;)

I have a single part timer working as a consultant to me.  I pay him 1/3 of my billing for his hours
and I bill his hours through.  So I am with you on that.  Unfortunately as I give him raises I will
not be able to just raise my rates to keep that ratio.  But for the moment I am doing all right on
that part.

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it