[dba-SQLServer] linking back...

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:44:04 CDT 2011

This is part of my error when I was trying to get a link back to jet, as it
turns out my server is windows 2008 R2 (64 bit) along with Sql Server 64bit
and the error I get is: when I try to use SSIS to push out a simple update
table package :-|

The requested OLE DB provider Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 is not registered --
perhaps no 64-bit provider is available.  Error code: 0x00000000.

any ideas?

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...
 <http://db.tt/JeXURAx>