[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] MySQL

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Sep 18 21:34:02 CDT 2011

I am positioning him to add another 8 cores for $250 and $100 / 8 gig DIMM.  He can add power if/as
he needs.  He already has a 3rd part check payment database running sql server on an xp
"workstation" box.  If we could migrate that onto this box he could turn off that other xp box.  It
appears that SQL Server and MySQL can run on the same box.