[dba-SQLServer] 666+666=?

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:34:54 CDT 2011

Don't forget the 9's hand trick:

Put down the finger of the number that you are multiplying with 9.

for example, 9x4

Hold you hands out with the backs of your hands facing you.
put down your left index finger (or 4th from the left)

The number of fingers to the left of the finger (3) that is down is your
first digit, those to the right (6) add up to your right digit.

It's so awesome to watch children light up when they learn something new.

:)

David

My kids loved showing their friends this trick.