[dba-SQLServer] 666+666=?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Sep 19 11:56:23 CDT 2011

When I was in high school I read a book written by a guy who spent years in a prison in some third
world country.  With nothing to do all day he did mental math and discovered just tons of these
kinds of tricks.  He claimed (and I was too lazy to actually learn it all) that you could multiply
and divide huge numbers in your head using his tricks.