[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] MySQL

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:47:29 CDT 2011

Hi John,

Yes, it was a great experience for me also.

Still today, I miss the opportunity to chat on a regular basis with someone
in real life about the technologies.

But I wonder did the list also know that you invited me to Phoenix and we
drove up the the Grand Canyon in your RV and the visited then visited Mr
Smolin for the 1st AccessD conference.  For me, that was a life changing
experience.

Mark