[dba-SQLServer] Reporting in ASP.NET WITHOUT SSRS or Crystal

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:06:44 CST 2012

Stuart,

I've done similar stuff with SQL Server code to generate a dynamic web
page. I was hoping for something a bit more packaged. You're right, there's
more control your way, but...

I'm going to download the NorthWind.NET project and compare its report
generation parts to what you posted, though.  Thank you!

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI