[dba-SQLServer] There are uncommitted transactions

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:00:03 CDT 2012

Hey Dav!

good call on the raise error, I think the raise error will be even more
significant for John who wants to just know if the process succeeded or
failed (and if failed for what reason).

-Francisco
You should follow me on twitter here: http://twitter.com/fhtapia
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | http://bit.ly/xcodethis | SQL | XCode and ...