[dba-SQLServer] Seriously, I don't make this stuff up: The City of Dull twins her sister, The City of Boring. I do not make this stuff up!

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:10:06 CDT 2012

This may not be the most interesting news in the world, but that’s actually
what this story has going for it. In a brilliant example of people with the
ability to laugh at themselves, the city of Dull in Scotland may become
official partners with Boring, Oregon.

A woman cycling through Scotland had the idea and decided to contact her
friend Emma Burtles, who lives in Dull. Burtles decided to contact the
Boring Community Planning Organization.

Cell: 647.710.1314

Only two businesses describe their clients as Users: drug-dealing and
sofrware development. Think about that, if only for a moment.

-- Arthur Fuller