[dba-SQLServer] How to troubleshoot a blue screen

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:17:40 CDT 2012

if you have some time, you can test the RAM easily by just downloading the
memtest application to a cd rom boot to it let it run for a few hours, if
it's ram related it'll show up in the monitor.

http://www.memtest.org/

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...
Let Apple know you want turn by turn on your iPhone 4!
https://plus.google.com/112803888444646122406/posts/HmQej9pHZQM

<http://db.tt/JeXURAx>