[dba-SQLServer] back at it again...

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:27:41 CDT 2012

Think of it like a dynamic survey.

I think Duane Hookem or Darryl Johnson had a sample db on Rogers site (in
Access).

I'm currently playing with JQuery Mobile and I am thinking of implementing
Phone Gap as a cross platform common language.

How are things with iOS?

I had to friends ask me to write apps for them.
I was turned off when I found out that in order to place an app on my or
(their devices), I have to pay the $99 annual developer fee.
If that fee isn't kept current (I get by a bus or something) then the app
dies on their phones o3 or 90 days later?!?!?!

I could see if this was a market app, but something that I just threw
together for a friend gets killed too?

Do you know if this is true? This is going to kill it for me.

While I like a lot of things better about iOS, I do like the fact that I
can make an Android app and give it to a buddy and it is theirs to keep
forever.

Sorry, for the off topic hijack,