[dba-SQLServer] SSMS for 2012 Express

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 06:55:21 CDT 2013

Still no joy, it turns out. And this is what really angers me. The last
file I found and downloaded is called
ENU\x64\SQLManagementStudio_x64_ENU.exe, and it does not contain SSMS. Damn
you, MS!

Now I'm going to try the file ENU\x64\SQLEXPRADV_x64_ENU.exe, which is
1.3GB. Maybe that will contain all the required bits.

Good thing I'm semi-retired and have time on my hands :)

Arthur