[dba-SQLServer] sqlexpress upgrade

J- P jnatola at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:14:27 CST 2014

Yes the box is being replaced, my concencern is that this custom database was developed in 1997 (started  as access)
then went on to sql 2k express then 2005 express, how can i be  SURE that it will function under 2014?

I have read (and I'm by no means a DBA) that alot of features were deprecated ,

is there a way to test this?