[dba-SQLServer] SQL 2012 BIDS?

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:44:47 CDT 2014

I can't remember if I had to download the SQL Server Express 2012 advanced
to get it or also installed Visual Studio Express as well, but it is there
somewhere, sorry not much help as haven't used it much, but I may need to
as just started a job as an SSRS report developer and need to know all
about OLAP cubes and MDX which never even tried before so going to be a
steep learning curve I think..