[dba-SQLServer] Design first without Id column - was Arthurs thread

Jim Lawrence jlawrenc1 at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 13 13:55:30 CDT 2014

Hi Arthur:

After 30+ year, I feel I know less than ever when it comes to the management of data. ;-)

I have worked with RDMS databases but now it is time to learn something new...time to add NoSQL skill sets. Pleased to see my old friend TOAD is right there too.

http://www.toadworld.com/platforms/nosql/w/wiki/349.mongodb-data-modeling.aspx

Jim