[dba-SQLServer] Odds and evens

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 26 12:48:47 CST 2014

Hi Arthur:

Built such a program many years ago and it was designed to assign a riding and poll code to every address record given a file with the legal description. It was a fairly slow process but computers and programs have improved dramatically since the early eighties. ;-) The program was good in that it could spit out a sorted poll list given the initial voters' lists. After an evening of canvassing the data could be easily updated and new unregistered constituents would automatically inserted.

Maybe we should collaborate as 2015 promises to be an exciting year?

Jim