[dba-SQLServer] Fwd: SQL Server Primary Key

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 07:23:13 CDT 2014

Well, Martin and I wrote the pk natural/surrogate article a few years back.
:) I could do it again, but I'd have a hard time selling it -- right now,
I'm writing about Office and that's pretty much it. The audience
appreciates an occasional Access technique, but I think the discussion
might not fit that crowd.

I enjoyed the discussion though. :)

Susan H.