[dba-SQLServer] Schemas for separation of clients?

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:28:30 CDT 2015

Hello Gustav,

if your db is really the same version, it will simply restore a backup.  I
am 100 % sure about that.  SQL standard to sql express is perfectly fine.
I have done it many times.  As you probably know, you cannot restore a
newer version to an older version.

Can you try the backup and restore using standard sql server backup.