[dba-SQLServer] Schemas for separation of clients?

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:44:09 CDT 2015

Hello Gustav

definitely not.  That is a real hassle and you are never sure you have 100%
of what you had previously.

1) check your db version again "Select @@Version"
2) check your compatibility mode on your two machines
3) spin up another amazon box and see can you restore to 2014 and work down
from there

it will work