[dba-SQLServer] SQL Sharp

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Sep 9 17:20:51 CDT 2015

I got the free version initially as I was looking for a quick RegEx  solution at the time.

When I looked through the PDF manual,  i found lots of goodies in the paid version that will
make my life a lot easier over the next few months on this project.

The file and network stuff alone are going to be huge timesavers and the String_Levenstein
etc functions are just what I want for fuzzy data matching ( I'm on a major re-write of the PNG
Electoral Roll management system.)

Now I'm waiting for the Electoral Commission to cut me a cheque so that I can buy the paid
version for them via Paypal.

--
Stuart