[dba-SQLServer] Upgrade to SQL

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Mon Jan 18 20:08:44 CST 2016

Hi Rocky,

I have code which does what you are describing.  The FE retrieves
information from a config file to learn if the BE is SQL or Access.  If
needed, one of two sets of table links (one is Access the other is ODBC)
gets named correctly, the other gets a prefix to make it not usable.  In my
situation, the two BE's each have the same set of identically named tables -
yours doesn't.  Still, I'll send you this code and perhaps you can get
something out of it.  However, I'll have to wait till Wednesday - hope that
will work OK.

Dan