[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] Bulk insert and table names

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:58:16 CDT 2018

Long ago, there was a SQL equivalent of a tongue twister. I'll see if I can
recall it.

Tables:
Select
     ID autoincrement
     Select varchar(100)
From
     ID autoincrement
     From varchar(100)

Already, you can see where this is going. Parse this, you motherf**ker!

SELECT SELECT.Select, FROM.From
INNER JOIN FROM ON
SELECT.id = FROM.ID
ORDER BY SELECT.Select

Arthur the Asinine, son of Douglas the Douche (or was it the Duke?)