[dba-SQLServer] Informal Poll

John Bartow John.Bartow at live.com
Sat Dec 22 01:19:48 CST 2018

My latest is GSbase.

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-SQLServer <dba-sqlserver-bounces at databaseadvisors.com> On Behalf Of Arthur Fuller
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 10:40 PM
To: Discussion concerning MS SQL Server <dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: Re: [dba-SQLServer] Informal Poll

Interesting poll numbers, so far. Apparently I am the odd man out, as one who uses MariaDB (daughter of MySQL), and PostGreSQL (my current favourite, not least because of its pioneer, but mostly because his team is great, and they have pioneered the language into new directions -- which some would take as a liability such some of its extensions are unportable, but that's the price you pay for being a leader.