[dba-SQLServer] Write Conflict Error - Access and SQL

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Oct 17 17:59:36 CDT 2018

Hi Arthur,

The problem is that there is only one user in the database.  They get the
error when they change a record, move to another record (which saves the
first record change),  go back to the first record and try to change the
same record again without refreshing the data.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
999 Moonshine Rd, RD 1