[dba-SQLServer] Continuous Form Record Disappears

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon May 27 19:54:25 CDT 2019

Hi Team,

I have progressively been building the form up again.  It works ok up to the
point where I requery a combo box.  The data filter for the record set is
based on what is entered into another field on the record.

I have other combo boxes on the form that have their recordsource set when
the screen is opened and they do not cause the problem.

I am stumped why requerying a combo box when a record is being entered would
cause this problem though.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd