[dba-Tech] Pop-ups

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 03:44:43 CDT 2003

Ad-aware finds stuff that spybot doesn't and vice versa... after I've run a
spybot scan (typically once a week) I run ad-aware and it always finds more
things. Sygate, huh? I'll check that out when my licence for Zonealarm runs
out :-)

Oh, and I go through an ADSL router too, which is a dhcp server, and has
limited protection too :-)

Jon