[dba-Tech] Re: Pop-ups

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Aug 13 10:29:45 CDT 2003

visited their site, and saw the screen shots... these look similar to what's
available in SPF, have you ever tried it?, I'm only a little skeptical of
trying out this new firewall for fear that I'll leave my system open enough
time to catch the msBlaster.  I'm sure this catches it but I like the
configurability and filters that you can add in SPF.

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003 4:16 PM [GMT-8],