[dba-Tech] Getting Nowhere Fast with IIS

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 21 14:00:12 CDT 2003

If you are using WinXP Pro maybe this will help; then again maybe not.

There is a networking diagnostic that might help on Win XP
 From Start In the Help Console click "Networking and the Web"
 ---> "Fixing a Network problem or Web Problem" then
 ---> "Diagnose network configuration and run automated tests". then scan
and check Network Adapters for errors, especially in something like
 Intel(R) Pro/100 VE NetWork Connection (Passed) or (Failed)
 and then also WINS Host LookupFile