[dba-Tech] Security measures

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Thu Aug 28 04:29:38 CDT 2003

I mean setting the permissions on files and folders to only the user
accounts on my pc to be allowed access. Also any folders that are shared are
shared with a $ after the name, ie \\alcstore\tyddaj$
<file://\\alcstore\tyddaj$>  (which is my network storage folder here) means
that it can't even be seen when browsing. you HAVE to know it exists to try
and find it.

Jon