[dba-Tech] Time for new computer

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Aug 30 01:56:43 CDT 2003

Hi Kathryn

Leaving the discussion on what to purchase to the domestic listers of
yours, you could simplify this decision by reusing the old machine for
the web server. There are several low footprint servers around which
are much easier to handle than Apache or IIS like:

  http://www.xitami.com

or MS Personal Web Server if you need ASP.

/gustav