[dba-Tech] Software reselling and development agreements'samples...

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 2 16:46:01 CST 2003

...ditto on Tech-Republic ...I used a template from them for all of my
current contracts ...and I do nothing of any substance without a written
contract and spec ...even clients where I have pre-paid consulting
relationships, if the task will exceed 50 billed hours, I go to a written
contract for it ...actually a separate tasking order added to the original
consulting contract so that we don't have to pay lawyers to wrangle over the
critical wording every time a new tasking comes up :)

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington