[dba-Tech] RE: [AccessD] Help with moving files from one hard drive to another (Cross posted)

Stoker, Kenneth E Kenneth.Stoker at pnl.gov
Fri Dec 5 18:01:59 CST 2003

Thanks Drew, always a fountain of information.  By the way, I had posted
to dba-Tech as well.  I only got the notice from dba-Tech, not from
AccessD.  If there is more than one dba list in the To line, does it
only use one of those.  I thought I would get two emails and hoped
everyone would then respond to the dba-Tech.

Anyway, again, thank you for confirming and then further explaining the
process.  He is trying to get me to come over and do it for him.  The
bid is currently at free pizza. :-)

Ken Stoker
Technology Commercialization
Information Systems Administrator