[dba-Tech] My W2K problem

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Jul 8 01:30:56 CDT 2003

Thanks to everyone for their support. Have had some sleep and now about
to try again, and will work my way through these suggestions. Expect to
hear from me again :-(

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

http://www.ntfs.com/boot-disk.htm

Also, a couple shots in the dark.... when you try to log in, have you
tried
a 'blank-password'?  Just hit enter when you see logon screen.  Plus,
when
you try to redo the upgrade, can you reset the administrator password?

HTH,
Billy