[dba-Tech] Re: [H] OT: DV editing...

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Jul 8 11:00:38 CDT 2003

I use Premiere 6.5 or later can remember but i recently updated.
Goes very well on firewire with my Sony PC-100.

My son (3 years) love's to see his own stupidities over and over and over
and over again on pc disk...

Premiere is GREAT. Dont use it enough, bit overkill for me and not that
cheap.
But the upgrades are affordable, I'm upgrading since version 4.x that was
included with with Miro DC30 MPEG card.