[dba-Tech] MS amd Theory Questions

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Fri Jul 25 01:55:12 CDT 2003

Arthur

SharePoint allows you to build interactive sites which can be used to store
document libraries, contactslists etc which can then be shared by a team.
However the new version when working with FrintPage differs as it acts as
the application server to permit you to build very interactive data driven
web sites based on XML.

I will end you some info of list on this area. In order to use this you
need FP 2003, Win Server 2003 and Windows SharePoint Services.

We use Sharepoint in work to store all our training materials and share
them between group members in our Unit. We cna track document changes using
Sharepoint, build discussion lists etc

Martin

On Jul 25 2003, Arthur Fuller wrote:

> What is Sharepoint Server all about?