[dba-Tech] Not boolean, but what?

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 3 18:51:00 CST 2003

...Bayesian filters :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathryn Bassett" <kathryn at bassett.net>
To: "Discussion of Hardware and Software issues"
<dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 7:40 PM
Subject: [dba-Tech] Not boolean, but what?

> About the time I left for SLC or while I was there, there was a thread on
one of the lists (I think AccessD, with the Spam Filter thread) in which a
special kind of filter was talked about. Someone posted a site where we
could type in an email address and it would turn it into alt characters. I
thought I kept the post, but I can't find it. A word was used either in that
posting, or another in a similar thread, and I can't remember that word to
hunt for it in the archives. Somebody know what I'm talking about? I need
that URL.