[dba-Tech] I'm here ...where is everyone?

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Nov 3 19:35:38 CST 2003

Yea, but you're SOMEBODY.

;-)

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Bryan
Carbonnell
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:27 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: RE: [dba-Tech] I'm here ...where is everyone?

On 3 Nov 2003 at 19:28, John Colby wrote:

> awww you're nobody.  I have - count em - 13 DBA folders; owners, BOD,
> Ops, Eng etc etc.  'Course I only get traffic on a handful.

13 a mere pittance John.

14 for lists and not one is BOD or owners :-)

That's not counting the off-list folders that stem from List traffic,
my private archives either, or any of the listmaster or mod folders
:-)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it is.