[dba-Tech] Powerpoint question

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 01:40:01 CST 2003

I know they already have the 97 version Bryan. The point is whether the
newer versions are significantly better, more flexible, easier to use,
smarter etc. The investment in time and training will significant so we
want to choose right. Also there's an issue of credibility. If my
customer stands in front of his customer with a powerpoint demo in 97
will his customer see any difference (can be bad) and will he be missing
a trick in trying to impress?

Andy